Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Hairz

So, originally this blog post appeared in September 2008 under my old blog, but I am moving it here :)  My hair is a bit different now (of course). I'll post some newer pics soon and also talk/rav about some of my new hair styling products and tools. Yay! ♥

September 2008:


I took scissors to my hair and this is the result:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to have someone even out the bangs at Vain Salon, but she considered it a bang trim, so I only had to tip her :)
Those of you that know me well know I LOVE to change my hair all the time and get bored quickly. The pink in my hair is from Special Effects and is called "Atomic Pink". AWESOME brand of hair color. They make all of the best funky hair dyes I have ever tried, but beware...THEY DO NOT WASH OUT!
That's great for me, but if you are antsy about coloring your hair try Manic Panic instead. The stuff lasts like half a shower. Special Effects must either be cut out or dyed black over it.
Last, I am posting a picture of what my hair would look like if I had naturally straight hair:
Photobucket
Isn't that amazing?! Love it. Too bad when my hair is that length it is a White girl fro' meets Shirley Temple on Acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment