Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Purple and Green!

One of my favorite tutorial ladies on YouTube (xsparkage) did this AMAZING look for Green (or brown) eyes using purples and greens. Got totally inspired and I Love it!  

Photobucket
Photobucket
I used the following products to create my look (almost all the same products used in the tutorial video below).  While it looks like I may have used a lot of products, I really could have used just two eyeshadows and mascara....plus this took me like literally 5 minutes. Try it out for yourself!:
Eyes:
Cream shadow base by VS Beauty Rush in Glampagne
Beauty from the Earth shadows:
Karma (wet) 
Raspberry
Green Apple
MAC:
Pfloof! as highlighter and on inner eye to brighten look and eyes :)

Eyeliners:
Urban Decay 24/7 liners in Zero (top lash line and water line) Covet (lower lash line, under the Green Apple from BFTE) and Yeyo on inner corner of eye 

Mascara:
The Colossal Volum' Express by Maybelline

Foundation/Face:
Studio Fix Fluid by MAC in NW25
MAC Mineralize  Satinfinish Natural in Medium

Blush:
Sweet William cream blush by MAC with a tad of Pfloof! MAC eyeshadow on top for extra sheen ;)


Have fun with this easy pretty look!

xoxo,

Mandrean

No comments:

Post a Comment