Friday, December 26, 2008

New Wall Mural :)

I am in the process of decorating my room, and ran across this ADORABLE wall decal mural from DabbleDown on Etsy:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It was the LAST ONE, so I am so glad I picked it up.  There has been a vacant space of wall above my bed for a few months now as I searched for the perfect "space filler".  My walls are the same shade of yellow as the ones displayed in this pic too! AND my duvet cover has swirls and birds on it. So excited to see how this transforms my room!  

I need to post before and after pics of my basement room! It's unbelievable! My room was once a drab, dark grey place, but with the help of my wonderful and artistic boyfriend, it has undergone a metamorphosis into the beautiful lively space it is today....and getting better all the time!

until next sign,

Mandrean
xoxo

PS~ Here is the link to DabbleDown's Etsy Store:
Click Here to Visit DabbleDown's Etsy Store!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and until January 8, 2008 she is having a BUT ONE GET ONE FREE!!!!! I know! I just got Another adorable cherry blossom decal :)

    ReplyDelete